- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- REPLACEMENT FUEL FILLER NECK and HOSE - Located on the side of your truck the fuel filler neck tube and hose allows you to pump gas into your truck's gas tank. If your Ford Ranger or Mazda B Series pickup is leaking gas while you're pumping gas your fuel filler neck and hose should be replaced. Also if the gas pump is constantly clicking off while pumping gas into your truck your fuel filler neck should also be replaced.
- FITS THESE VEHICLES (108" or 125" Wheel Base) - Ford Ranger 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997 and Mazda B2300, B3000, B4000 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997 - Includes model years 93, 94, 95, 96, 97 - DOES NOT fit Flareside or Splash Models
- OEM FIT, QUALITY, and FINISH - This Fuel Filler Neck is a direct replacement for the factory Ford assembly. While this is NOT a genuine Ford or Mazda part it is made to the same specifications. Featuring a rugged powder coated finish, a reinforced rubber hose, and stainless steel hose clamps this filler neck will last a lifetime.
- REPLACES OE PART#s - F47Z9034P, AL5Z9034A, AL5Z9034C, F47Z9034, ZZM042210C, 577-902 found on the Ford Ranger and Mazda B2300, B3000, & B4000 Pickup models.
- ONE YEAR WARRANTY - If you experience any issues with the Fuel Filler Neck and Hose on your Ford Ranger or Mazda B series pickup, simply contact us for a replacement.
This fits your .
Gas Tank Fuel Filler Neck Hose - Fits Ford Ranger 1993-1997 and Mazda B2300, B3000, B4000 1994-1997 Non - Flareside and Splash Model - Replaces F47Z9034P, AL5Z9034A, AL5Z9034C, F47Z9034, ZZM042210C: Automotive
- Product Code: 4NEBK0500267
- Availability: In Stock