- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Quality Construction - COMP Cams Magnum Series Pushrods are constructed from a single piece of chromemoly steel with a wall thickness 0.080", ensuring these pushrods withstand high loads for the life of the engine and do not flex.
- Guide Plate Compatible - Magnum Pushrods are all heat-treated before they leave our facility, guaranteeing that using them with guideplates will not ruin them prematurely.
- High Quality, Long Lasting Finish - Magnum Series Pushrods are all finished with a black oxide coating, ensuring the the chromemoly steel will not rust or wear prematurely. Additionally, we laser etch our pushrods with the part number, making it easy to order replacements.
- Race Ready - Quality and precision manufactured from start to finish, these pushrods are at home in both daily driven street vehicles, as well as racing applications. The Magnum Series is a great upgrade from our High Energy line, especially if aggressive camshafts and higher load springs are part of your build.
- Application Specific Sets - While we sell our Magnum Series Pushrods from 6.200" to 9.800" long in sets of 16 and individually, we also offer sets custom tailored for your application. COMP Cams has custom Magnum Pushrod Sets for Chevrolet, Chrysler, Ford, Oldsmobile and Pontiac - making ordering our high end pushrods easier than ever!
- 5/16" and 3/8" - In addition to offering application specific sets, we offer both 5/16" and 3/8" diameter designs: 6.250" to 9.300" in 5/16" and 6.850" to 9.800" in 3/8".
- Fits Chevrolet 265-400 Small Block + 90 Degree 200-262 V6, +.100" Longer than Stock
- Made in USA
This fits your .
COMP Cams 7693-16 Magnum Pushrods for Small Block Chevy, +.100 Long, 5/16 Diameter, 7.900 Length: Automotive
- Product Code: 4NEBK0500699
- Availability: In Stock