- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 10200A – Used as wedges to loosen the tension on the timing chains during Camshaft and phaser service procedures on 3.6L Engine. 10200-1 & 10200-3 are used on driver’s side, 10200-2 is used on passenger's side.
- 10202 – Used to hold the Camshaft Phaser when performing the loosening and tightening of oil control valves during service procedures on the Dodge, Jeep 3.6 L Engine. 10202-1 is used on the right bank and 10202-2 is used on the left bank.
- 10369A – Required to use on 2012 and newer models. Some 2011 models may also require 10369A, which depends on the size of bolt in the front cover tightening sequence on the right bank (cylinder head closest to firewall). If that bolt head is 13MM you need 10369A.
- Great Compatibility – This tool set works on VW Routan 3.6L 2011-2012 (Re-badged variation of Dodge).
- Satisfaction Guarantee – Bonbo aims to provide best products and service for our customers. If you receive broken or defective kit, please contact us immediately, we will compensate you with 1 year warranty or 30 days full refund.
This fits your .
Bonbo Camshaft Phaser Timing Chain Locking & Holding Set 10200A+10202+10369A for VW Routan Dodge Jeep 3.6L (6Pcs): Automotive
- Product Code: 4NEBK0500288
- Availability: In Stock